Latest in Geek

SOLO is so awesome

I admit that THE LAST JEDI left me a little chilled, if not cold, with some of the choices made by the singular writer/director. And my ...

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Back in the Geek saddle

As many of you may know, my radio career with iHeart Radio ended in May of this year. It was within that studio that I also produced a regular podcast series called The GEEK BRAIN Popcast. When I left radio, I also put that podcast (and another one that was music based) on hiatus, waiting for the right time and place to return.

I wanted to start slowly, and the idea of a blog first, with the podcast series to follow, seemed like a good idea.

I will use this blog to share links to stories and to provide my commentary for major Geek news and events, with updates multiple times per week.

So, stick around, come back and please share.

I'll be giving a commentary on the new Star Wars The Last Jedi trailer later this week, so come back for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment